Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Teen Scene: Meet With God Every Morning

CHOICES

Meet with God Every Morning

The Sovereign Lord has given me an instructed tongue, to know the word that sustains the weary. He wakens me morning by morning, wakens my ear to listen like one being taught. The Sovereign Lord has opened my ears and I have not been rebellious; I have not drawn back. Isaiah 50:4-5

THINK ABOUT IT

Want to get to know God better? Then schedule a meeting with Him every day. When you begin each day with your head bowed and your heart lifted, you are reminded of God's love. God says that if you will seek, you will find. So seek God, and He will reveal His will and His way.

A person with no devotional life generally struggles with faith and obedience. - Charles Stanley

No comments:

Post a Comment